- Teijin Group Global Environmental Charter
- Climate Change Initiatives (Disclosure based on TCFD recommendations)
- Management of Water Resources
- Reducing Hazardous Substance Emissions
- Resources Recycling Initiatives
- Initiatives for Biodiversity
- Status of acquisition of environmental management system certifications
Climate Change Mitigation
The Teijin Group contributes to climate change mitigation and adaptation by providing products and services aimed at reducing CO2 emissions and realizing a carbon-free society.
Achievement of a Circular Economy
The Teijin Group will contribute to the establishing of a circular economy by extending product life spans and promoting the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle).
Safety and Security of People and Local Communities
The Teijin Group will contribute to developing a secure and resilient society with high-performance materials and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The Teijin Group will contribute to maintaining human health and extending life spans through medical and health support and to realizing more comfortable life through the power of fibers.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- Risk Management Activities
- Information Security and Protection of Personal Information
- ESH Management Activities
- Security, Disaster Prevention, and Occupational Safety Activities
- Health and Sanitary Measures
- Product Liability (PL) and Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Social Contributions
- THE INCLUSION OF TEIJIN LIMITED IN ANY MSCI INDEX, AND THE USE OF MSCI LOGOS, TRADEMARKS,
SERVICE MARKS OR INDEX NAMES HEREIN, DO NOT CONSTITUTE A SPONSORSHIP, ENDORSEMENT OR
PROMOTION OF TEIJIN LIMITED BY MSCI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
THE MSCI INDEXES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF MSCI.
MSCI AND THE MSCI INDEX NAMES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OR SERVICE MARKS OF MSCI OR ITS AFFILIATES.