- Plastics Technical Center
- Material Analysis Research Center
- Technical Development Department
- Processing Development Section
- Teijin Composites Innovation Center
- Technology Innovation Center
- Iwakuni R&D Center
Teijin Pharma Limited
- Medicinal Chemistry Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Discovery Research Laboratories
- Bio-medical Engineering Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Products Research Laboratories
- Teijin Film Solutions Limited
- Teijin Chemicals Plastic Compounds Shanghai Ltd. Technical Center
- Teijin Product Development China Co., Ltd.
- Teijin Frontier Thai Innovation Laboratory
Core Corporate R&D Facilities
Iwakuni R&D Center
Incubation for the creation of new businesses is a key process in linking technological developments to technologies that create value for customers in the form of products. To perform this incubation function, we have established the Iwakuni R&D Center in Iwakuni and setup R&D infrastructure to research the process of creating new businesses from initial R&D to the pilot stage. We have also established the Open Laboratory to promote joint development with our customers.
Technology Development Center
Technology Development Center is promoting development of composite materials and of solutions combining products and services with an aim to strengthen solution development capability in the field of high-performance materials.
Tokyo Research Center
Tokyo Research Center carries out R & D mainly on healthcare business such as pharmaceuticals and home healthcare. It will play a central role, jointly with the healthcare development taskforce in the Iwakuni area, in expanding existing business and core R & D in the new healthcare field.