Teijin to Participate in Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2016
Tokyo, Japan, January 6, 2016 --- Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd., the Teijin Group’s fiber products converting company, announced today that it will participate in Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2016, a leading international sports trade fair to be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, U.S.A. from January 7 to 10.
Teijin Frontier’s booth (stand: MR150C) will showcase products that meet increasing demands for high-performance sportswear that offers comfort, daily-use wear and a combination of function and fashion.
The exhibit will also present Teijin Frontier’s initiatives for a more comfortable and prosperous future through environmentally friendly solutions that conserve fossil resources and reduce CO2 emissions.
Highlights of the exhibit will include the following:
- DELTAPEAK next-generation fabric, which achieves a high-level integration of physical properties, functionality and quality. Along with softness, durability and elasticity, it also offers ultraviolet protection and anti-transparency, as well as snag resistance due to its dense, flat-knit surface.
- DELTAPEAK TL all-new, highly comfortable and functional material that achieves the pile structure of toweling. Made of 100% polyester, it offers excellent water absorbency, a soft texture and a unique bulky-but-lightweight feeling.
- PASMO high-tenacity polyester, which boasts 1.5 times greater tensile strength than conventional polyester to provide athletes with greater comfort and body support for peak performance.
- Octa Neo multilayer fiber, which combines the company’s proprietary Octa hollow, eight-fin polyester fiber with various chemical and natural staple fibers for diverse applications.
- SOLOTEX polytrimethylene terephthalate fiber, a highly soft, stretchable, shape-retaining and durable material, which also is partially bio-derived, so it helps to conserve fossil resources.
About the Teijin Group
Teijin (TSE: 3401) is a technology-driven global group offering advanced solutions in the areas of sustainable transportation, information and electronics, safety and protection, environment and energy, and healthcare. Its main fields of operation are high-performance fibers such as aramid, carbon fibers & composites, healthcare, films, resin & plastic processing, polyester fibers, products converting and IT. The group has some 150 companies and around 16,000 employees spread out over 20 countries worldwide. It posted consolidated sales of JPY786.2 billion (USD 6.6 billion) and total assets of JPY 823.7 billion (USD 6.9 billion) in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.
+81 3 3506 4055
Information in the press releases is current on the date of the announcement.
It is subject to change without prior notice.